Grandpa Moral Episode 2 Grandpa Moral Episode 2

Haha

Good, short, and sick in a delicious way. Totally the good-old-fashioned newgrounds style! Make more, please.

Mystical Box Mystical Box

One-Line-Summary Blank

Yo, I aint insulting you or anything, but I just don't get the point of this. It had no redeeming qualities, short, pointless, and akward. But I don't know if it's good or bad?

Cube 2 : Hypercube Cube 2 : Hypercube

:( Boring

Nice idea, and awesome graphics, but the actual movie was queer. I think I heard something about this movie freaking me out? Yeah, mmmhmmm that sure as hell happened [MAJOR SARCASM]. Well, this is going on my favourites for queer movies.

Beat Tom Green (Fighting) Beat Tom Green (Fighting)

I liked it

It was good, nice idea, but by the way, he gave out his personal email, NOT his phone number.

Steve-Hutchison responds:

yeah and I made the intro voice myself.

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

Wow

Wow... nice ass!!! lol.... how'd you do animate that anyways? Well, whatever. Anyways, this game is awesome. Ingenious idea. Really. You must have MX.... 245 kb??????? It was perfect, really perfect. The only thing I didn't like about it was how she screamed in like horror when she got killed. But don't think once about changing that cause it should be on there. This is going on my favourites, good for you.

virtuapikey virtuapikey

Good Game

Alright, so it was a little fun, but really, you should have made it more complicated. All you have to do is keep tapping your 3 fingers hard against the space bar. I never went under 6 health.