Beat Tom Green (Fighting) Beat Tom Green (Fighting)

I liked it

It was good, nice idea, but by the way, he gave out his personal email, NOT his phone number.

Steve-Hutchison responds:

yeah and I made the intro voice myself.

Guardian Angel Guardian Angel

Wow

Wow... nice ass!!! lol.... how'd you do animate that anyways? Well, whatever. Anyways, this game is awesome. Ingenious idea. Really. You must have MX.... 245 kb??????? It was perfect, really perfect. The only thing I didn't like about it was how she screamed in like horror when she got killed. But don't think once about changing that cause it should be on there. This is going on my favourites, good for you.

virtuapikey virtuapikey

Good Game

Alright, so it was a little fun, but really, you should have made it more complicated. All you have to do is keep tapping your 3 fingers hard against the space bar. I never went under 6 health.

girl pops out of a cake girl pops out of a cake

This was a piece of fucked up shit. Absoloutely pointless.

glish responds:

Just like your review!

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Wow

This is really well done. Although it gets a lil slow sometimes, and the sword thing or whatever is too hard, and it takes to damn long to re-load [!!!], it's a great game.

Customer Service Customer Service

Bah... Too damn hard.

I doubt this author on NG is the real author of this, this is from a website with like... millions of them. Anyways, I have already played this before. But I couldn't beat it. Oh, and I really love the first dark white guy at the beginning.

StressRelief StressRelief

God Damn It

This sucks ass. Maybe if the other guy got pissed off and shot the other guy it would be funny. Or, you should be allowed to hit yourself and they should both bleed. THAT'S how you make things funny. And damn it this really sucked.

Make a Britney Make a Britney

Awesome

This was awesome. Make more. That's all I can say.

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

This was cool

This was cool, even if it just was a bunch of lines with mostly no color, it had great detail. You could really get laid by making a movie like this.

COKEHEAD 2 COKEHEAD 2

Wow

Wow, I can tell that a LOT of effort was put into this. Great detail, awesome sound. Overall, this was a great game. It stands for what newground is about.

DRUGFILMS responds: