Grandpa Moral Episode 2 Grandpa Moral Episode 2

Haha

Good, short, and sick in a delicious way. Totally the good-old-fashioned newgrounds style! Make more, please.

Mystical Box Mystical Box

One-Line-Summary Blank

Yo, I aint insulting you or anything, but I just don't get the point of this. It had no redeeming qualities, short, pointless, and akward. But I don't know if it's good or bad?

Cube 2 : Hypercube Cube 2 : Hypercube

:( Boring

Nice idea, and awesome graphics, but the actual movie was queer. I think I heard something about this movie freaking me out? Yeah, mmmhmmm that sure as hell happened [MAJOR SARCASM]. Well, this is going on my favourites for queer movies.

Taking Retards to the Zoo Taking Retards to the Zoo

Pretty funny... I guess.....

It would have been funnier if you had created the "song". It's funny, cause all the recognizable commercial people are in there, [Jarred, that guy saying "Can you hear me now? Good."], then the retards are bush, osama, and like Sadam. I don't know who the other faggot was. Well, anyways, pretty funny, but no effort was put into this. If you didn't create the song, then you should have made it longer.

Ocean of Infinity Ocean of Infinity

Wow

Very cool. Very interesting. The only thing I DIDN'T like about this, was that there was hardly any sound. Cool concept, but just for your information, anything closest to the hole would be stretched towards it. For example, this ship would have stretched or broken. It wouldn't just spiral like that. Very neat though. I will add it to my favourites.

The Jimmy Pee Program The Jimmy Pee Program

I Hated It

This was annoying. I don't see how anyone could find this funny. Maybe little children, considering it's child humour. A lot of effort but comon, it sucked.

Skeletor's bakery Skeletor's bakery

Funny

That was funny, but the theme song is just as long as the actual show is. Very funny, keep up the good work, and try to make it a bit longer.

bow b4 th dark lord bitch bow b4 th dark lord bitch

OMG

The guy who posted before me is an idiot. The drawings in this movie were worse than the fact that it had no sound! Not to mention that it had no plot and looked kinda gay.

Suggestions:
1) Don't get too 'lazy' near the end of the movie and decide not to finish the helicopter. Oh, and why did this have no sound?

Users who post over this message, please vote "0" on this movie because it is a waste of time and should not even be on the site. It's below decent standards for a horrible movie! Blam this! Blam!

A Friend in Need A Friend in Need

You couldn't here the green guy. He made no sense. I don't know if that was meant to be humorous or what, but he did sound kinda funny. This animation is pretty good for your first movie. Needs to be longer, and it should have a plot, like he should go around doing it to everyone, only everyone is his friend.

SFLB comm for TOM SFLB comm for TOM

rrrr

This sucked. The obvious suggestion: make something happen. Not just some stupid loop in the bg with some gay text and pictures of a cat and a hand. Dumbass. Oh, and don't bother posting a response to this, I'm not checking back on it.